Poly Questions

Marty Joe

DIS Veteran
Hello,
We have not been to the Poly for a while (2 yrs), but we're going in June.
1) Are goggles (scuba type masks) allowed in the pool?
2) What is the best way to get to Wilderness Lodge from Poly?
3) Can you rent bikes at the Poly?:smooth:

Thanks - Marty

What happened to all my posts?

Welcome back to the Dis Marty Joe
Yes goggles are allowed in the pool at the Poly. The last two summers my daughter has worn them.
To get to the WL take the ferry to MK and then the boat to WL or you could take the bus from TTC to WL.
I think the boat and ferry would be more enjoyable though.
yes you can rent bikes at the poly. The sury bikes, not sure about any others. We are going in June as well, it is a great time of yr to go IMHO
Have a great trip!

I just checked my trusty Disney notebook, and the newsletter they give you when you check in at the Poly doesn't mention bike rentals, nor does the Passporter, and I don't remember ever seeing any there, so I'm guessing there are none.

My favorite way to get to WL from the poly is to take the monorail to MK, and the boat to WL from there.

Have a great trip!

If you check on Tikimans site where it says Kids stuff (big and small) he has the info on the surrey bike rentals. It is at the marina. I saw a family on them at the poly last summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter