Poly concierge Questions

PhillyDisnynut

Mouseketeer
Ok, i know alot of you love the poly concierge.I was wondering exactly what you get for the extra money? Is it really worth it? I know alot of you are probably gasping at how can they ask that? But What are the continental breakfasts like? Will they fill you till lunch. do you just have wine at nite, or can you get Beer or other Drinks. We are not taking kids with us so we wouldn't use it for that. We already have a lagoon view ressie for 7 nights/ 8 days. and hopefully when the codes come out for everyone i can get in on that. So we though hum Concierge, but then looked at some of the stuff that was offered and thought wow. for the extra money i could have an expensive dinner out or buy that partners statue i always wanted.

Thanks everyone!!!!

Well let me see if i can answer at least some of this for you.
Concierge will make all you PS's for you, they do things sometimes for special occassions without cost to you, you get two robes to use in room los, the buildings have some of the best views on property. The breakfast consist of Bagels, fruit, Pastries, cereal, juice milk, coffee, a basic contininal breakfast. They fill me up till lunch, they do not my DH. He is more of a BIG breakfast eater. They have wine, and liquers at night. Also desserts to die for. I think for a family concierge is more where you save. You don't need to bring snacks for the kids or adults, they are there . Also you have access to sodas, juice and water all day.
Tikimans site has full menus for each concierge offering at the poly. WWW.tikiman2001.homestead.com
hope I helped some.

Thanks! You know i did look on steve's site, Don't know how i missed that page. I guess my head is spinning from trying to figure all this out with the new discounts the General Public is waiting for! I just don't know what to do. Although the concierge looks great. Looking at the different themes of food each nite, I am a meat and potatoes person. But we shall see. thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter