Poly conceirge.........LV or GV

4our4kids

Mouseketeer
Our plans for a split stay between the AKL/Poly won't work with the FT pkg, so we are now looking to stay at the Poly for 9 nights in Aug.

Can anyone offer any information on the GV from Tahiti? Lots of raves for the LV from this bldg, but nothing on the GV. The $$ difference between the two views is about $60.00 /day.

Any thoughts??

We have never been in Tahiti but since you haven't gotten any answers let me take a stab at it.

We have been in Rapa Nui many times and it shares gardens with Tahiti GV and the quiet side of Tokelau. It is a beautiful and very peaceful area. The buildings are not close to each other and there is lush vegetation between them so it has a very private feeling.

Have you ever stayed at the Polynesian? If not and you can swing the $60/day I think I would do the LV. It is very special. Our first stay we were in what is now Hawaii and the view was wonderful....even more so than now because the trees at the MK and on the islands weren't as tall. Anyway we usually do GV these days and love it too, but for a first trip I'd try LV if you can justify it.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter