Poly at $305 for Best rate Program if I book this...

frankiemom

DIS Veteran
do you think the rate will be lower or is this the best I am going to get? Also, if I buy a voucher at the Disney Store can I access the site and book it?

I have no idea about your first question.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I was under the impression that a travel agent could only book an AP room with an AP Voucher. An activated AP holder could book the room themselves using the Passholder site. :)

frankiemom said:
do you think the rate will be lower or is this the best I am going to get? Also, if I buy a voucher at the Disney Store can I access the site and book it?

I wouldn't book a best rate unless you were happy with the rate and could live with it. I wouldn't count on it going down, and if it does, consider it gravy. The best rate rooms seem to be going fast - maybe because there aren't that many to begin with - and I wouldn't get an AP just to get a discount that may no longer be available by the time you get it.

I think WDW has built themselves some great flexibility in setting rates and still being able to take care of the "best rate" people. I suspect on this first offering there won't be that many "best rates" available. Once they have a better handle on how it's going to work and depending upon projected occupancy, they can adjust the number of "best rates" available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter