Poll: which DVC resort for honeymoon?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I know the honeymooners would like opinions. DH and I are giving them a week at a DVC resort of their choice for their honeymoon. It's really up to them where they stay, but since they've never been to any DVC resorts, I'm sure they'd value the opinions of some "experienced" members. So where would you recommend?
Woops! The poll didn't post so I'll just have to ask for comments for now.

I would suggest the Beach Club or the Boardwalk. There's so much to do there for a couple, great restaurants, a dance club, and of course my favorite, the incredible piano bar Jellyrolls! It's also within walking distance of MGM and Epcot. Beach Club is the quieter of the two, but it's a five minute walk around the lake to all the stuff I just listed that's on the Boardwalk.

If they really like Pleasure Island, then Old Key West or Saratoga Springs would be better.

If their favorite place is the Magic Kingdom, then Wilderness Lodge would be best.

SSR for the spacious grounds, spa and the proximity to the clubs & restaurants at DTD/PI/WE.

OR

VWL, for the magical experience of the MK resort area.

Yep OKW for the tranquility and large units (good for the old Honeymoon Salad: Lettuce alone ;)), or perhaps SSR for the Spa. I would come down on the side of OKW.

Another thought might be VWL for the seclusion. Or for excitement and nightlife (tho they'll have plenty of nightlife on their own, one hopes) maybe a Boardwalk View!

Hard to decide. Better post that poll.

I agree with rwc. VWL has to be the most romantic and quiet resort at WDW. The quiet pool at the end of a hectic day has to be the best secret in the world.

Andy

If November to March -- VWL.

All other times BCV.

I vote for the Boardwalk. I like all the extra things to do and see in the area. My home is BCV, but I really love BWV. :)

My choice would be VWL - my true DVC love...but with no kids and a honeymoon? My first thought was BCV. So close to Epcot and adultish entertainment at the BW and WS...I think it's perfect. Our honeymoon was at the Orlando Embassy Grand Beach in a three bedroom villa and as beautiful as it was I think BCV would be even better!

Unless the honeymoon falls in the holiday season (thanksgiving -Christmas) and then they simply have to go to VWL. ;)

Just back from a four night/five day stay at Hilton Head Island, and DH and I agree that we could have easily honeymooned there. We LOVED it! First time we ever went on vacation that we looked at each other and said, when can we come back? We're going to come back every year.

The beach was unbelievable, and there were really great dining choices and entertainment.

We can't wait to go back! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter