PolkaDotPrincess's Designs

Hello PDPrincess. Can I please get the cruise family with The Carrion Family. please change to 2 boys.
For the Fantasy, . Also, if possible could you add the date Oct 22-29.
If you can name fills for Ayden- Goofy and Christian- Donald Duck
Thank You So Much

Hi Polkadotprincess! Can I please request the Cruise family one with the following names:

The Waldrip Family
The Gwynn Family
The Davis Family (need 3 kids: boy, girl, boy)

Can they all say Disney Fantasy 2016

Thank you!

@ATLMinnie Quick question...in the first 2, which family members would you like?

Hi Polkadotprincess! Can I please request the Cruise family one with the following names:

The Waldrip Family
The Gwynn Family
The Davis Family (need 3 kids: boy, girl, boy)

Can they all say Disney Fantasy 2016

Thank you!

Can you make a few for me?

2 Molly 4 x 6 princesses (any are fine)
Hunter Mickey 4 x 6
Reese Princess 4 x 6
Richie Mickey 4 x 6
Bobby Jake or Mickey 4 x 6
Niccolo Mickey 4 x 6

Thank you so much!

@*I'msoooBelle* Your designs have been added to the folder! :)

Hi there, princess! I'm going to use the names for t shirts and would like to know if you can make the names on a transparent background but with the white dots on a PNG file type? Also, could you please also do them for: Janet, Ivette, Lissette, Tom, Jose, Kris, Luz and Hiram? My whole family wants shirts! :thanks:

@*I'msoooBelle* Your designs have been added :)

Thank you so much!! I can't wait to get started. I do have a small tweak to the request. Can I get the following names in a PNG file with a transparent background but the white dots showing: Arabella, Clarissa, Victoria, Olivia, Christian, Jacob, Joshua? Or tell me how to do that myself? I'm photoshop (and every other design software) challenged but could do it with Windows Paint? Please let me know. The other tweak is to make the name: Luz in the minnie look. I apologize for not making that clarification before. As always, your talents are very appreciated!!!! :thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter