PnP in BVC, trying to create makeshift room

Cptnkirky

Mouseketeer
Hi all! We will be staying in a BVC 2 br, in the master. We have a 20 month old with us who will be in a pack n play. Does anyone have any brilliant ideas of how to give her/ us some privacy or block the light for her? I have thought about putting her in the bathroom but that means we can't use it after then (the other room will have kids in it too). I read something about a guest using a shower curtain and 3m hooks to hang it from wall to wall in the corner to create some separation, just not sure if that will work or if 1 curtain will fit across.
Any other ideas?
She does not like a blanket over the top either.

Thanks!

Hi all! We will be staying in a BVC 2 br, in the master. We have a 20 month old with us who will be in a pack n play. Does anyone have any brilliant ideas of how to give her/ us some privacy or block the light for her? I have thought about putting her in the bathroom but that means we can't use it after then (the other room will have kids in it too). I read something about a guest using a shower curtain and 3m hooks to hang it from wall to wall in the corner to create some separation, just not sure if that will work or if 1 curtain will fit across.
Any other ideas?
She does not like a blanket over the top either.

Thanks!

The bathrooms in the 1 and 2 bedroom villas consist of 2 separate rooms. The one closest to the master bedroom basically only has a whirlpool tub and a vanity with a sink. The other room has a pedestal sink, shower and the toilet. You could put the pack n play in the room with the tub, there is a large opening with louvered shutters separating the bedroom and bath to control the light and hear the baby. Or there is a smallish walk-in closet off that room you could put the crib in there....but leave the door open of course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter