• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

plutosothergirl pre trippie

Status
Not open for further replies.

plutosothergirl

Earning My Ears
Not done one of these before and just joined this board so here goes...

Cast
Husband Rod 52 , didnt used to be a great Disney fan, refused to go with the girls until a few years ago. ( "I was 42 before I went to Disney for the first time ,,whats the rush"). We went once then twice and now on 4th annual pilgramage, I think he is still scratching his head and thinking "How did this happen"
Me Sara 39 Disneyholic, my soul was sold to the "Evil Empire" long ago
lol
My Daughters Mia 7 and Georgie 5 who have been raised as good clean disney girls . princess: princess:

Daddy will confess to an admiration of Mrs Incredible
Mummy loves Pluto , Gaston and Woody
Mia loves Peter Pan, we seemed to spend the first 5 years of her life reading peter pan and have loads of different copies, Bambi, Lady and the Tramp and Pongo
Georgie loves Stitch ,Minnie Mouse and the dwarves....bit bizarre I know but neither of the girls are really into the princesses

Anyways cant wait until Jan 5th when we make our way to Ashford...The girls know we are going after Xmas but we are trying to make it a surprise when we actually go. We arent talking about it now and they are so tied up with Christmas that hopefully on the day they think they are returning to school, We can surprise them with a "oh have you forgotten its Disney routine?"

I just CANT wait until they announce the Chritsmas Show and parade time table for the 6TH it will be the last day of the xmas Season and I will be going mad trying to crush everything in . The last time we went on the last day of the xmas season we missed loads:scared1: coz didnt know whta was on where until we got there and I was running around like a looney ... so this year there for one day there will be an AGENDA :flower3:. Smiles sweetly to DH who groans

Hi plutosothergirl,

Elaine, Jackie, Elaine and Reid welcome you to DLP DIS board :)

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread, or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1477038 ,
DIS posting guidelines can be found here
http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm .

Loving all the plans you have made for your trip :goodvibes

Hello Sara and welcome to the board. The 5th is not too far away now. Have you also decided where you're going to eat etc?

food is still up in the air...a bit

Day 1 We will probably eat at Parkside, New York . The first night after a long day in the park and then checking in ,it will be easier.. but traditionally we have always eaten at SL beaver Creek first night. The Kids are persuaded by NY choc fountain , but I think they forget it doesnt tast of cadburys:rotfl:
Day 2 STILL NOT DECIDED am thinking should give Walts a twirl, but also not sure whether to use vouchers half board plus at face value and pay extra for DLH inventions
What do you think :grouphug:
I would like to eat at Walts as it is meant to be great . But as parks close early in Jan, we do like to eat most of our main meals in the evening at leisure, unwinding before bed.. I think I would need to pay another 20 euros per adult to upgrade ?
Day 3 Want to do the Luicky Nugget for lunch. last time we went there we got seated and then my DH:headache: realised he had left the vouchers at the hotel... very embarrassing as we had sat and taken lots of pictures of the kids with characters ....but luckily we had not visited the food counters . We mananged to hustle the kids out with a pinched lolly:rolleyes1 in the pouring rain and made our sorry way to mac Ds
Day 4 last night Billy Bobs only eaten there once before and very impressed

Snacks usually hotty choccy and brioche at the Lion King Theatre , thawing out whilst watching cartoons..the kids love it there.
Mickey Pizza from Cafe Bella Note
We always end up and that burgery place at the Studios which to be honest I dont really like , but heh
I am going to try out some of the fast food stalls, I must admit we are usually too full from breakfast and just snack on popcorn before the evening meal , unless the kids want to eat, usually they are having too much fun and just want SUGAR:love:

:santa: :yay: :santa: :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter