PLUSH/stuffed animals on sale at TDS

Belle1962

DIS Veteran
The Disney Store is running a new promotion with their plush/stuffed animals on sale. The Christmas stuff was still 50% off, snowglobes were still 25%, some kids stuff moved up to 35% off from 25%, the infants holiday layette stuff was 25% off and so were some children's holiday sleepwear. Of course kid & adult fleece was still on sale and so was adult nightwear.

I even picked up a copy of Pearl Harbor for my son and for my DH the entire Davy Crockett tv series on DVD (from that newseries of releases they just got in).

I am heading over to our local store today for lunch.... hope they still have some xmas stuff left - as if I need more Disney stuff ;) I do need some adult sleepware so maybe I am in luck :D

Just got back from TDS - what a lot of great Christmas finds!!!

I bought the following great items:

Tinkerbell Tree Topper for $14.99 (my favorite purchase of the day).

Santa Cookies Plates and Milk Cup - $9.00 (this is really really cute)

Mickey Snowman plush - $6.00

Mickey Snowman and Friends Ornaments - $3.25 each

Mickey Snowman bowls - $2.50 each

Mickey Snowman Sleep Shirt- $20.00 (this was only 25% off)

Mickey Bake and Decorate Cookies - $7.50 (kids will really enjoy making those cookies for Santa).

Most of the childrens christmas clothing was picked over, but they had lots of christmas sleepware for kids that was really cute. I had to refrain my self from purchasing everything in the store!!!

I just bought the 4 DVD set of Disney treasuresfor my kids. Great buys on the plush.

Herc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter