Pleasure Island hours?

mnlovesdisney

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure I am asking this on the right board, but with Disney reducing hours and cancelling evening activities does anyone know what is happening at Pleasure Island. We are taking our first adult only (leaving kids at home with grandparents) trip to WDW in October and wondering if Pleasure Island will be running as usual or not. We will be at OKW October 20 through 24. Thanks for any info you can give.

Things are in such a state of flux, I don't think you can have a real answer either until just before you leave or when you get there. In the days after the attack they cancelled the NYE Celebration. I'm not sure whether or not it's been added back in. If tourism doesn't pick up there is a chance they'll reduce hours during the week but I would think Friday-Saturday would be close to normal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter