Pleasure Island attire

MARCIAKAZ

Proud to be called Disney Geek by my kids!
DH seems to think he should wear "slacks" to pleasure island. We're going in August, and besides, I assumed/believe it was pretty much casual all the way. Is there a dress code? If not, can anyone tell me what most adult men/women are wearing to pleasure island at nite? THANKS!

I've seen everything from t's and shorts to "hooker wear" as I call it (AKA Club Atire: skirts up to there paired with not much else). More people dress up on Fridays and Saturdays, especially the young locals. Other than that there isn't much of a dress code. Just be comfortable.

I agree with Margie J.

I have spent two semesters working for WDW on the College Program, and I have seen it all. There are couples who walk through extremely dressed up, and there are younger kids wearing next to nothing looking trashy (IMHO). There will be people there dressed all different ways, so your DH will fit in regardless. Just tell him to dress how he feels most comfortable. I can get very warm inside the clubs (just think humid FL weather plus many a packed dance floor)

p.s. Thursday night is when CM's get in for free, so if you want to avoid the overabundance of a crowd of 20-somethings, I would choose a different night.

p.p.s. Make sure to go to the comedy club - it's a riot!

:tongue: My DH and I are on two different wave-lengths when it comes to going out. Here at home it is really hard to try and find a nice medium since he is a t-shirt and jeans guy where I like to at least look somewhat dressed up. When we go to PI, it is heaven on earth! He wears his t-shirt and jeans, I wear my dressey skirt and tank and all is right in the world! He and I walk hand in hand and feel like we fit right in. :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter