Please help!!

mommy2hannahgrace

Mouseketeer
We leave in just a couple days and I really want to use the Disigns created for me!

I had mandy make me some super cute pressed penny disigns and I cannot get them to print properly.
I use the download feature in photobucket...When I go to the My Pictures folder where it is downloaded and select print, I get a pop up and the image is huge and fit to the entire paper...Even when I uncheck the box that says "fit picture to frame" the image is still huge.

I have also tried right clicking on the image and saving it but still have the same thing happen...None of my other Disigns from others have done this.

Please help!!

You have to "insert" the images you downloaded...I used Microsoft Word...then print them...you should not have to resize them at all...bring up word or a similar program on your computer...then choose insert...from there choose a folder (pictures, downloads, etc...)...the image should appear on your "blank page"...now print...you can put more than one image to a page if they are small enough otherwise just use more paper...hope this works for you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter