Please help/advice DD wanting a sibling, and it's not happening

I understated what you are facing and also feeling. I have a 20y/o who is an only child. When he was younger he would talk about wanting a brother/sister. I did get out of that part quickly. I'm sure it will get better for you also.

How scary that a person with this attitude wants more children... I earn money. My duty stops there...

Err no Daddy! There is bathtime, playtime, Mom breaktime, dinner time, doctors.... Need I go on. I was lucky I had a SAHM and a Dad that worked. I heard Daddy pound those stairs when the door shut when he got in. He raced to take over bathtime screaming with delight. He helped serve dinner. He gave Mum a break. Every night he made up a story before bedtime. That's a Dad. Shame on your ex.

I love the idea of a pair of hamsters, they are cute pets and I love those names. I had a hamster. I adored him. You have to put it in context of time. He was called Luke Skywalker....

Pretty much what you said, is at least how I feel. He makes the money, anything else he is a grump about.

Yes, I believe a Dad should still help, they are HIS KIDS too!

Can't wait for the hamsters or guinea pigs or whichever!

When I was younger I wanted guinea pigs...they are sooo sweet and they talk and are just super interactive with you (more so than hamsters I think LOL)...Anyways I had 1 guinea pig, but she died at an early age (she was 2 I think), and I LOVED her...when we went out to try and find another guinea pig I came across these pair of guinea pigs...I loved the 1 and we took him home and I named him Chip bc he was a spectacled color. Anyways when we got him home he just looked sad and depressed, so my mom called the pet store and come to find out the piggie he was with was his bonded brother that they had been together since birth (they were about a year old). I was so ticked off! Why wouldn't they tell us that at the store! Anyways back to the store we went to adopt his brother and we named him Dale, lol...Chip and Dale were so happy to see each other again when we got them both in the cage there was a lot of talking and happy squeals that day, lol...I was so happy for them!

I love this story! Thanks for posting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!