Please don't flame me - what is World of Color?

TinkBride

I am pro Spaceship Earth wand. I am anti candy/cak
I don't understand what this World of Color is of which you all speak......;)

Is it a ride? show? I saw something about a FastPass line?

Is it a must do? I saw some blurps about it on all ears - but I never really pay attention to the Disneyland stuff.....until now. It was always just a dream to get to California to visit Walt's park, but as Walt said, "If you can dream it, then you can do it"

It's a water show in DCA. People get FP's because there are soooooooooooooo many people who want to see it. Check the main DL board for more info.

Is it a must do? I saw some blurps about it on all ears - but I never really pay attention to the Disneyland stuff.....until now. It was always just a dream to get to California to visit Walt's park, but as Walt said, "If you can dream it, then you can do it"

It's a water show, a huge one. FastPass for it is optional, but it is recommended if you want to get a good view of the show. Otherwise, you'll find yourself trying to look over everybody that got a better spot 'cause they got a FastPass.

A must do? - It's surely up to you if you want to see the Lion King, Pocahontas, Wall-E, etc. shown on waves of water. When I first watched it, it was nice. But that will be my only time doing so.

So are you thinking you need to advance your trip yet?

-And you will start thinking the showcase lagoon in Epcot could be used for something a lot better than Illuminations.

Ummmmmm - YEAH!:mad:

Although I have never been an Illuminations fan. ;)

We were lucky enough to get Soarin at Epcot - maybe they will wisen up and bring us WOC!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter