• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Please Close- Trades Made/starting New List

ok i offer black ears, magenta flying saucer chair, and 1* pirate magic for red space code, adventureland 4/9 pin, and gold rope divider.
Hello :) I like the chair best, possibly the ears but not really interested in pirate magic - I also don't think this is enough for the red space or gold rope as those items are fairly rare- can you possibly say what you offer for what and switch out magic? thanks

bumping up = closing this tonight! quite a few trades pending so get your last offers in asap!!! :)

Last CALL ! An updated NEW thread will be started tomorrow after trades are completed tonight. As a reminder, anyone I have agreed to make traded with tonight, I will be on at 8:30EST in my room (you should have my VMK name in your PM list - if not send me a quick PM :) ) Thanks to all for making these traded successful! :)

Offer Withdrawn. I was able to make trades for those items elsewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter