• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Plaza Gardens Christmas Day

Dee8197

<font color=indigo>Those blinking rats get me ever
Has anyone eaten in the Plaza Gardens on Christmas Day ?
When is a good time to book table in view of parades etc ?

Sorry Dee don't know the answer to that but I was wondering if anyone can share their thoughts on how Plaza Gardens character meal compares to others.--It is the only one we haven't done! Sorry Dee, forgive me for piggybacking on your thread

Sorry Dee but you can't see the parades from the Plaza Gardens! There are to many trees in front! You can see the parades from Walt's! :cheer2:

I was think that also having been there for the buffet. Thought there was maybe a side window that we had not noticed.
It's a nice idea though :)

Reid

Sorry everyone, I didn't mean so that we could watch the parades from the Plaza Gardens, but rather booking a table so that it wouldn't clash with the parades so that we would be able to watch them from somewhere else.

Nicola. Do they do character meals at the Plaza Gardens ? I don't think so. I think they do a character tea though which is supposed to be very good.

Anyone know what time the parades are over the Christmas period ?

To get it clear.

When would you like to eat at the Plaza Garden?

There will be a special christmas menu at christmas eve at 9pm.

All the other time you can go for the buffet at the time you want (or get a reservation). We have been there last year at the 25th at 2:30pm an we finished eating when the parade starts.

Greets Renate :wizard:

What are the prices like for the special buffer and the rest of the day?

Also, what's the park closing time on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day?

thanks

Park closes 8pm both days.

The buffet was 25€ adult, 10€ child.

The Christmas eve menu will be 110€ adult, 30€ child.

HTH

Thanks - still not sure what we are going to do on Christmas Night - most probably eat in Disney Village - we are having a Christmas Dinner either side of our stip so we are not too bothered about having a 'Big Christmas Dinner' - probably just have little bits here and there and then visit some bars in the evening.

Thanks Renate.

Thats great to know. I think we wil just book a table for a buffet at the Plaza Gardens sometime on Christmas day. It looks like 2pm may be a good time

So what about a big meeting at the Plaza Garden for lunch at the 25th December?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter