Playhouse Disney Channel Nostalgia

Upstreamfool (Jamie)

Earning My Ears
For those of you in the UK like myself i really enjoyed Playhouse Disney growing up i loved the way the channel was run by dave and alex (the two presenters in the youtube video) where in between programs would have segments where they would interact with the children watching and do different things from looking at there artwork to singing the birthday song with Victoria sponge! i just feel if they had of carried this format into this day and age it would be great childrens TV i dont know about you but Disney Junior and the overall content of Disney has declined over the years!

For those of you in the UK like myself i really enjoyed Playhouse Disney growing up i loved the way the channel was run by dave and alex (the two presenters in the youtube video) where in between programs would have segments where they would interact with the children watching and do different things from looking at there artwork to singing the birthday song with Victoria sponge! i just feel if they had of carried this format into this day and age it would be great childrens TV i dont know about you but Disney Junior and the overall content of Disney has declined over the years!
When did you stop watching Playhouse Disney? I stopped watching when Dave and Alex left in late August 2006.

When did you start watching Playhouse Disney?

Playhouse Disney also aired in the US (97-11) but I don't remember Dave and Alex. I watched Playhouse well into my teenage years. I would watch Madeline while I got ready for high school in the mornings lol. IMO, Playhouse Disney had better programming. PB&J Otter, Bear in the Big Blue House, Madeline, Out of the Box, Adventures in Wonderland, Sing Me a Story with Belle, and Rollie Pollie Ollie would make great additions to the Jr lineup and add some variety. I DO NOT want Disney to re-tool these shows, just bring them out of retirement and air them as they are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!