Play area at Dumbo

MomDoc_99

Earning My Ears
What is the current procedure for the play area inside Dumbo? Can you just ride without playing? Can you play without riding? Or do you have a set time for playing, then when the beeper goes off it's time to ride? Looking for recent experiences, since it has changed over time since COVID hit.

We took DD2 in January, so a slow time, and were given the option to get in the ride line or play. Obviously DD wanted to play so she played for a little while. We noticed a certain something and asked a CM if we could leave without riding and she indicated a door in the back that led to a pathway next to Barnstormer. We weren’t given a beeper, probably because it wasn’t busy as I have seen them before. Not sure if we could have skipped the play area upon going back since we didn’t after the train came and scared DD.

We took DD2 in January, so a slow time, and were given the option to get in the ride line or play. Obviously DD wanted to play so she played for a little while. We noticed a certain something and asked a CM if we could leave without riding and she indicated a door in the back that led to a pathway next to Barnstormer. We weren’t given a beeper, probably because it wasn’t busy as I have seen them before. Not sure if we could have skipped the play area upon going back since we didn’t after the train came and scared DD.
Thank you for the update. It's nice to know you can still play there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter