Planning 1st Trip to Legoland - HELP!

poohj80

Got Hunny?
Greetings all! After countless trips to WDW we are venturing a bit south to Legoland next month. We plan to stay in one of teh Legoland Hotels to get the full experience. Can anyone recommend one over another? Any suggestions on where to find discounts? Already checked AAA, Sam's and Costco but they only discount tix. Do FL residents get discounts? What are the not miss attractions since we'll only have one day and the parks close at 5 pm? Can adults fit on the rides or are they really for kids only?

Thanks for any help you may offer!

I can't speak to Legoland Florida, but I am visiting the one in California for the first time this summer. There's not much planning info compared to Disney. I have learned a lot by reading the Legoland website and watching a lot of YouTube videos. There are some rides just for kids but there's a lot for adults to also do with their kids. Lots of interactive play areas and immersive playgrounds in addition to the rides.

I'm sure there are videos for the FL park, so I encourage you to look there. Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter