• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

places to sit at EPCOT

michellelovesthemous

DIS Veteran
It's been since '02 since we were there and I don't remember alot of places to sit down there. For anyone who has been recently are there alot of benches and/or places to sit down at EPCOT? The reason I ask is my mum has a bad knee and will need to rest a bit every once in a while and that's the park I'm worried about. Thank's you guys!:p

There are quite a few benches, but I would suggest that she rent a scooter. My M-I-L had to due to back and leg problems. She was so glad she did.

I enjoy taking a breather and grabbing a snack/drink at the Fountain View Cafe in future world. Fun place to sit and watch the traffic go by!

There are a lot of great places to sit and relax in Epcot. There is the big future world food place, fast food places in WS, and the place in the Land.

There are also nice shaded benches all over the place, some nice ones in between Test Track and M:S. But also all over the place.

Also, I think in the Living seas, a nice cool place to rest is to sit by the aquarium and watch the fish.

When going to the WS, you can take the boat across from FW instead of walking, and take time to ride and maybe re-ride the longer, slow rides, like SSE and UoE.

There are many neat places to take a rest especially in the world showcase, sometimes I just like to people watch. Most of them are shady and some are out of the way.

I have bad knees and there's places to sit all over. If you want to rent something, fine. I usually just sit down when I need a break and never have a problem finding something usually right there.

In July, we found a bench under a tree in Germany--across from the miniature train village. There are also several benches in the UK garden area by the bandstand and Toy Shoppe. Come to think of it, I believe there are benches in all the World Showcase Countries. I was too busy chasing my toddlers so didn't get a chance to sit much. If nothing else, she can sit at the Kidcot stations---they always have chairs! ;)

My parents go to Epcot just to sit on benches and watch the fountains dance. Last year at Christmas they added the lit up bridge to their watching list. Plenty of benches.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter