Pixie dust and prayers please

kimis

DIS Veteran
My mom passes away a year ago today. It doesn't seem like it has been a year in some ways and in other ways it has drug by very slowly. I still miss her as if it were yesterday. I know time heals so I am staying strong. I know she is in Heaven and so much better off. I was having a bad day a couple of weeks ago and the coolest song came on the Christian radio station. At least I heard the last half of the song. It was sung as if it were the person in Heaven and they kept saying you wouldn't want me to come back and if you could see me now. I don't know the name of the song or who sang it but if any of you know please fill me in. I would love to own that CD! Thanks in advance for your help, prayers and pixie dust.

:grouphug: Hang in there. That sounds like a wonderful song, sorry I can't help you find it. Stay strong. Prayers being said for you and your mom. Here's some pixiedust :pixiedust: How 'bout some flowers, too? :flower2: :daisy: :flower1:

I'm sure your mother is having a happy :angel: angel day in heaven!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter