Pinnochio Village Haus DP ?

sweetheart2576

Disney Fanatic
I've noticed the menu at Pinnochio Village haus has an italian sandwich that does not list it comes with anything as a side, is it possible to get figaro fries with that or does it actually come with something else and it is not listed.TYIA

I tried to get the figaro fries as a side but I was told you cant do that. Afterward realizing you can not order a side at CS you either order a combo (so comes with a side) or you just get the entree. Now when she went to ring it up as a meal itself (I suggested it) she was having trouble. Later I realized that that the reason they had shorted me a drink and desert (that yes I had told them I had been shorted and got) was that when she had trouble she just went ahead and rang it as a side. So it may depend on who rings you up. Anyway I think the confirmed snacks thread said you can use a snack credit for them now.

The sandwich came with chips, but we could sub in fries for the chips (regular only).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter