Pin Swap pin received!..anyone else gotten theirs?

Received mine today-the Beauty and the Beast Snowglobe pin. Such a perfect choice! Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite movies, and also I think all the Snowglobe pins are especially pretty. Thanks for making my day, scooterpin!

I got mine and I LOVE it. Thank you so much! I know it came right off of my wants list!

You are very thoughtful!

Michael

I would like to thank DAWNGEE for the wonderful pins. Both the Fantasia Donald Ark and Millennium Pluto pin are keepers!

Thanks again,
Mary

I want to thank Craig (JRJ249) for the Epcot PTP. I will add it to my collection of PTP's.

Charles

:D I received my pin swap today. A big thank you to Donna AKA Gotanypins!!! I've not yet posted my trades or wants, but she hit it right on the head with the Gateway Grand Opening and the TDS Pooh/Piglet Christmas 2001 pins! I love holidays and anything that is dated. Thank you again, Donna.

Mine is here! Thanks to Caroline "Lovingthemouse" for the super 100 Years Annual Passholder pin. It's a beauty and will take up permanent residence in my book. Thanks, Pin Swap partner!!

Pat

wavey.gif
Thank you to my pin swap pal Brian! He sent me Minnie Mouse on a tightrope. I love it! I put it in my purple pin book with Mickey right under her so it looks like he will catch her if she falls.

Thank you!

I was soooooooo excited when I got my surprise swap package. It had two pins inside! My favorite is Cinderella and I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened up a Cinderella ID card pin! I also got a Dizneypins.com pin that is really neat. I never thought that I would have such cool pins in my collection.

Thank you very very very very very very very much to my pin swap partner for the great pins!

hearts.gif
Princess Alyssa

<strong>Thanks a million zillion to my pin swap partner!</strong>
I received Ariel and the shark "Wanna Trade"! I have always appreciated the humor behind this pin. I also got a bonus Dizneypins.com pin. Oh happy day!

<i>And a pat on the back to Peggie for getting this all together. It is always so much fun!</i>

And a double Thank You!!! and I love it ....to Stephan in Germany....It got here on Thurs..but I couldn't pick it up because we were over at the parks so I p/u yesterday,
and what a wonderful pin....
I think it is called the landmark pin from DL Paris..showing the castle, space Mt. and other attractions..

Raul is already coveting it...but he will have a fight on his hands...

So thank you again Stephan..and it did get here on time all the way from Germany

Donna

and another big thank you to Peggy for all your hard work

I received my pin swap pin when I returned from WDW
Thank you for the grand opening of the Emporium and a 100 yrs logo pin.

Thank you JRJ249-Jeff for these 2 pins!! Yes I needed them both!! They were a great surprise!!!

Just to let Megalech know that his pin swap package is in the mail!

My pin swap arrived yesterday (Tue)...from Dom 13....It was Elliot from DLR. And I love it... It is just tooooo cute. Thank you Dom !!!

Joyce (lady kat)

My pin swap pin arrived while we were out of town, so I just opened it yesterday! Thanks Dale (DisneyMom17) for the pin.

Bonnie

I got mine the other day - Tigger sitting on Pooh and also a very special non-disney pin.

Mary thanks so much - you didn't leave an email or your board name - I love them both
and will wear the army pin with great pride.

Yippee!! I fanally got my pin swaps pins - and let me tell you: they were worth the wait!!

Dear Ruthie (Ramva) sent me 2 wonderful M&M pins: a Tokyo Disney Resort 2001 Merry Christmas AND a Disneyland Candlelight Ceremony 2001 LE2400!!!

Woohoo!!! I love them - thank you so much Ruthie!!

~Nancy~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter