PIN Codes?

I just got the unique pin code! Does anyone know what the discount is for POFQ? Just trying to save myself the long distance phone call since online isn't working.

I just got the unique pin code! Does anyone know what the discount is for POFQ? Just trying to save myself the long distance phone call since online isn't working.

POFQ:
  • For stays most Sunday through Thursday nights 1/1/18 – 2/22/18 and 2/23/18 – 3/10/18 = 15%
  • For stays most nights 3/11/18 – 6/9/18 = 10%

I got my first PIN this week in the mail! It worked online (well... as far as pricing that is. Haven't tried completing the process yet.). Maybe there is something wrong with the ones received via emails.

Anywhoo, I will be trying to figure out where to stay this weekend. Ideally, I'd like to stay somewhere new. I've stayed at all of the Moderates (except CBR - waiting for construction to complete). Haven't done any of the Values yet. But somehow, it seems a poor use of a rare discount to stay at a Value. Especially for 2 people, maybe just me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter