PIN Codes?

3DisneyBuggs

DIS Veteran
Do they still send these discounts? I think the last I got one was 3 years ago. Thinking of end of June trip, wish I knew what discounts might be offered.

Yep, I got three this year lol. I think it's because I had to take a year off (thanks to my wedding) and they were trying to lure me back, haha. I never got them as an AP but the second I let it expire I got them!

I received one today for WDW and a couple months back I received one for DLR. I'm guessing the reason I get them is cause I've never stayed on site.

I just got this one too and am pretty excited about it! I am saving even more by booking with it than I am under the Gift of Magic room offer for our Princess Half trip. Very thankful!

I have received quite a few UOCs in the past year and this is the first time one has worked out for us. Before this year, I only received one back in 2014.

I used to get them with regularity until about 5 or 6 years ago and then they stopped altogether :(. We haven't been in a few years and I thought maybe they'd want to lure us back with one but no such luck. I miss those 40% of pins!

I received the one above and have received them pretty regularly over the last few years. I think the last one I used was for February 2016. It's not saving me any money, but it's at least opening up availability.

I am SO glad I saw this thread. I checked my email and saw I had a PIN code too!

I was able to book POFQ for just a few hundred dollars more than the room I had booked at ASMu.

I am so excited!

I am SO glad I saw this thread. I checked my email and saw I had a PIN code too!

I was able to book POFQ for just a few hundred dollars more than the room I had booked at ASMu.

I am so excited!
enjoy! Love POFQ. we stayed there in 2013 on and FD PIN my sister got, such a beautiful resort

Just got my first ever pin code :cool1:

When I tried to use it it said invalid :scared:

Have you ever traveled to Disney while living at a different address? I often have to try three different zip codes because they send them to my email but I've lived three places over my life and for some reason, the ones that get emailed to me are usually old addresses.

Hi: Can somebody please tell me what title is on the email of the pins they are receiving.

Thanks Deb.

My mother has gotten probably 4-5 in the past year and she's never stayed at a disney resort. I'm jealous, have never received one...

I typically get a PIN code about a week after I go into MDE and price out a couple different trips while logged in.

I received a code this morning, and when I went to check the details, after putting in my last name and ZIP Code, it told me it was not valid. So it looks like I will have to call.

Ugh, I so want that 25% code good thru June but I never seem to get these emails.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter