Pin Code MYW Free Dining Question

klh999

Mouseketeer
I am doing the pin code with free dining, for three days.

Does anyone know if I book three rooms, do all of the rooms have to have the same day park hoppers. I have a ticket left over from my last trip and would love to use them up. So I was thinking of booking a one day base ticket for myself in a seperate room, then using my leftover tickets.

The other two rooms, will have 5 day hopper passes.

Will CRO, let me do this??

I have asked the same question a number of ways hoping for different information.

I keep getting told that all members of your party must have the SAME package to get any package deal. Same tickets, same dining plan, same everything.

I always say it's worth asking, but I did, a bunch of different ways, with no luck.

YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO BOOK connecting and probably even adjoining rooms....After you make your reservation ask if you can make an additional reservation with your PIN code. Might even be different dates or different resorts. I asked and the CM wasn't sure and I didn't want to stay on the phone long enough for the CM to check. If it's on the same reservation number everything has to be the same.

I just booked three rooms with the free dining plan but what I did was to only book two rooms through the pin and the third room using a AAA discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter