Pillow Menu

FSU Girl

DIS Veteran
What exactly is the pillow menu? I'll be in concierge for the first time coming up and was reading on here anything to do with concierge since I don't know much about it. I came across a pillow menu. Is this something you do ahead of time and select a special kind of pillow to use? Or you do once you're on board?

We were given the pillow menu when we met our stateroom host. They had a pillow for snoring, foam etc. Pick the one you like. Nice perk!

You can likely let your shore side hosts know. Generally you can select, regular, hypoallergenic, foam. And if you need like 50 pillows for building a giant fort.
I like the 50 pillow option to build a fort, that made me laugh.

We were given the pillow menu when we met our stateroom host. They had a pillow for snoring, foam etc. Pick the one you like. Nice perk!
Great thanks!

When I saw "pillow menu" as a subject for discussion I thought two things:
1. New item on the desert menu at Cabana's.
2. Here comes yet another ad for My Pillow. Yikes!

However, the idea of picking pillows, with a blanket or two, to recreate Fort Wilderness in our stateroom would make our grandkids most happy.

So I'm guessing only concierge gets the pillow menu? Are contoured memory foam pillows available to non-concierge cruisers? That could save me some packing space if I don't have to bring my own.

So I'm guessing only concierge gets the pillow menu? Are contoured memory foam pillows available to non-concierge cruisers? That could save me some packing space if I don't have to bring my own.

As a rule, no. Only Concierge gets the menus and special pillows.

That said, there have been reports of people asking for and getting them - but IMHO it is putting your stateroom host in an awkward position to ask as they do not want to say “No” to you, but they really are not supposed to get the special pillows for you.

As a rule, no. Only Concierge gets the menus and special pillows.

That said, there have been reports of people asking for and getting them - but IMHO it is putting your stateroom host in an awkward position to ask as they do not want to say “No” to you, but they really are not supposed to get the special pillows for you.

Makes sense, and I'll definitely be packing my own pillow now. I'll need it for my pre- & post- cruise hotel stays anyway. But it was a nice, fleeting thought that I might not have to pack it, LOL! ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter