Pictures of king room at port orleans

louisianatigger

Earning My Ears
Can someone please give me some direction to a thread with pictures of a king room in the mansions at POR . PLEASE POST SOME IF YOU HAVE THEM.!!! Going to POR for 20TH ANNIVERSARYin May!!

I don't know if you want Riverside or FQ but we stayed in a king room at
POR-R last week. Here's a few pictures:

DSCN0919.jpg

DSCN0918.jpg

DSCN0920.jpg

We thought it was a very nice room, quiet, and tastefully decorated. I didn't get pictures but the bathroom was small but had marble (or marble like) accents. The king bed gave us ample room and was not too firm or too soft. The moonlight views of the river are very romantic.

Thanks for the pictures! What building was this in? When I made the ressie they said, They could not say at this time if I would get Magnolia Bend or ALLIGATOR BAYOU. They did say I could put in a request for MAGNOLIA BEND and if it was available at check in we would get the king room there.

I usually go by myself and they give me a king sized room at the mansions. I like it, because it is always a corner room, and you get two windows instead of one......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter