Pictures in signature

Janis

DIS Veteran
Since the free Photobucket account will no longer support third party hosting how can we get a photo in our signature. Right now it asks for a url

Since the free Photobucket account will no longer support third party hosting how can we get a photo in our signature. Right now it asks for a url
You'll have to find another photo hosting site. I used tinypic.com.

I see what the problem is. If I use chrome I cant see my control panel. If I use MS Edge I can. I think they made some changes and Chrome hasn't caught up to it yet.

I see what the problem is. If I use chrome I cant see my control panel. If I use MS Edge I can. I think they made some changes and Chrome hasn't caught up to it yet.
I'm on Chrome, and I can find my "control panel" by hovering over my username in the upper right.

With these PB issues I think I'm going to change the pic in my siggy. Can somebody please remind me what the recommended/max size is?

sailorstitch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!