** Picture of the Day 3 **

Fiery Furnace, Arches NP

IMG_4091ed1-XL.jpg

Thanks Tom! The first snow melted away quickly, but had to get the shovel out for the second one!

Nice shot! - going to see The Last Jedi this afternoon.

I'm so jealous; you can't even pre-purchase a ticket here for days!

My best friend and I (via phone) had the best laugh tonight when I sent her this picture. Before she moved, she lived 2 house up the street from us. When we'd start our outdoor Christmas decorating she'd always call her mother to tell her, "The Griswold's" of the neighborhood are decorating again :goodvibes. She said her definition was validated tonight when our Chamber of Commerce awarded us with the BRIGHTEST LIGHTS "award" for this year's city wide decoration contest. :rotfl: :santa:

i-MTjmkNq-XL.jpg
:tink:

My best friend and I (via phone) had the best laugh tonight when I sent her this picture. Before she moved, she lived 2 house up the street from us. When we'd start our outdoor Christmas decorating she'd always call her mother to tell her, "The Griswold's" of the neighborhood are decorating again :goodvibes. She said her definition was validated tonight when our Chamber of Commerce awarded us with the BRIGHTEST LIGHTS "award" for this year's city wide decoration contest. :rotfl: :santa:

i-MTjmkNq-XL.jpg
:tink:

Congratulations Karolyn!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!