** Picture of the Day 3 **

It was back to work today after a week off. My wife and I used some Southwest Miles to go to San Francisco after driving to Denver. While we were there our rental car got vandalized and they stole most of my camera equipment out of it while we were at a McDonalds in the morning grabbing a quick breakfast. I couldn't believe it when I walked out to see a shattered window and my camera bag gone. I still have my best camera and main lens fortunately. The car rental place told us they had 10-15 of them already that same day. They prey on rental cars with stickers that identify a rental. I thought I had concealed it fairly well but the Police officer said they were probably watching me before we ever went in. I am thankful that neither of us were hurt or witnessed it where we could have been injured. Material things come and go but life is precious.

Among Giants
by Mike Day, on Flickr

That's horrible Mike! One of my friends lost all his pictures of driving through Alaska that same way. I would be heartbroken to lose the memory cards more than my camera.

Fall met winter yesterday

IMG_4430ed-XL.jpg

It was back to work today after a week off. My wife and I used some Southwest Miles to go to San Francisco after driving to Denver. While we were there our rental car got vandalized and they stole most of my camera equipment out of it while we were at a McDonalds in the morning grabbing a quick breakfast. I couldn't believe it when I walked out to see a shattered window and my camera bag gone. I still have my best camera and main lens fortunately. The car rental place told us they had 10-15 of them already that same day. They prey on rental cars with stickers that identify a rental. I thought I had concealed it fairly well but the Police officer said they were probably watching me before we ever went in. I am thankful that neither of us were hurt or witnessed it where we could have been injured. Material things come and go but life is precious.

Among Giants
by Mike Day, on Flickr

Oh what a sad story! :sad: So glad you and your wife are okay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter