** Picture of the Day 3 **

xfAp7OH.jpg

I lost my best friend yesterday. :lovestruc The "goopy" in goopysolelady crossed the bridge peacefully...under my kitchen table in front of his favorite fan. :lovestruc I had a dentist appointment and was on my way home but he couldn't wait for me to get here. :sad1: DH assured him I loved him very much. He couldn't hear, was blind in one eye, had a heart condition and was "living on borrowed time" having reached the age of 13. The life expectancy of a Cavalier King Charles is 9-10 years but with the help of his vet we were able to enjoy his company a lot longer. He was my "shadow" and my "sounding board"...he was always "available" to talk too. RIP my sweet, fluffy special friend :lovestruc...

i-9PZzC6z-L.jpg
:tink:

I lost my best friend yesterday. :lovestruc The "goopy" in goopysolelady crossed the bridge peacefully...under my kitchen table in front of his favorite fan. :lovestruc I had a dentist appointment and was on my way home but he couldn't wait for me to get here. :sad1: DH assured him I loved him very much. He couldn't hear, was blind in one eye, had a heart condition and was "living on borrowed time" having reached the age of 13. The life expectancy of a Cavalier King Charles is 9-10 years but with the help of his vet we were able to enjoy his company a lot longer. He was my "shadow" and my "sounding board"...he was always "available" to talk too. RIP my sweet, fluffy special friend :lovestruc...

i-9PZzC6z-L.jpg

Sorry to hear. Never easy.

i-9PZzC6z-L.jpg

So sorry to hear about Goopy Karolyn! Our fur-babies are so special in our lives. I'm sure he knew you loved him.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!