PICC Line Infusions in the Parks

TexMomma

Faith, Trust, & Pixie Dust
My husband is being treated for a bone infection that requires infusions every 12 hours. I understand we can ask for meds to be stored at the first aid station. Has anyone ever done infusions while at WDW? Looking for tips to make it manageable.

I have done it the past couple of years. They have private rooms as well as curtained areas typically. I would advise using a private room because they are probably the cleanest and they have IV polls, sharps containers, etc

I've done IV hydration (1 and 2 hour infusions), IV meds (both just IV push and also 30 minute infusions), and I've gone in there to disconnect my TPN when it finishes
Ive left antibiotics, hydration, and zantac infusions there. Both Disneyland parks and At Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, and DHS. They have always been very helpful and so nice. I have also gone in there to nap and its always been quiet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts