Photos of Guest Decorated Windows

so...i'm getting ready to go to wdw for the first time in september to be at the mnsshp! very excited. and will be decorating my window since everyone has so inspired me to do so. quick question; will be staying at the pop and have no idea how many windows it has. one or two? got to know how many lights/decorations to buy! thanks in advance.

so...i'm getting ready to go to wdw for the first time in september to be at the mnsshp! very excited. and will be decorating my window since everyone has so inspired me to do so. quick question; will be staying at the pop and have no idea how many windows it has. one or two? got to know how many lights/decorations to buy! thanks in advance.

Pop rooms have one window.

I'm soooo happy I found this thread. I'm heading to wdw for Halloween with two sisters, two nieces and two nephews. I've already bought my supplies. They have no idea you can do this. Crazy Auntie, at it again :yay:

ed-3963-XL.jpg

This thread has finally given me something to do with my time off from work. It has inspired me so much and it's gotten me that much more excited for my trip. I'm most likely going overboard with my decorations but oh well haha.

Our last trip our stay was at AoA in Cars Suite. We weren't able to decorate our windows or door. I'm so looking forward to decorating our window at POP in Sept!!! Thanks for the inspiration!
This is good to know. I just switched to AOA and it may not be worth my time to decorate the windows if they won't really be seen.

I'm a planner and we don't go until next year but has anyone stayed at the Contemporary standard room? Can we decorate the door or windows? We have never been to the contemporary and this will be our first time!

I'm a planner and we don't go until next year but has anyone stayed at the Contemporary standard room? Can we decorate the door or windows? We have never been to the contemporary and this will be our first time!

When I went we decorated the slider facing 7 Seas Lagoon...but IMO it wasn't as great as the value resorts that we decorated. There's just something about decking out that tiny little window....

Has anyone used the Command window hooks? I going to try some on my home window before I use them at the resort.

Wanted to share our window at POP from our trip last week :D
My best friend and I are Peter Pan lovers and so I surprised her with this and a few other fun things in our room.
ula9w.jpg
That is absolutely brilliant! How did you manage to "swirl" the lights like that?

Hi everyone...getting conflicting info....AOA doors...will magnets work on doors at Nemo suites? I have both yes and no. Don't want to spend all the time making magnets if they won't work.

Hey everyone. I'm just here hoping to revive a dead thread and ask a question which I may have missed in reading all 36 pages here. So window clings are ok, and ribbons, magnets on the doors. How about suction cup hooks?

I've wanted to decorate a window so bad but never got it together enough to do it. Mom and I are going in a couple weeks so I'm determined to come up with something fun to do up our window Halloween style.

Hey everyone. I'm just here hoping to revive a dead thread and ask a question which I may have missed in reading all 36 pages here. So window clings are ok, and ribbons, magnets on the doors. How about suction cup hooks?

I've wanted to decorate a window so bad but never got it together enough to do it. Mom and I are going in a couple weeks so I'm determined to come up with something fun to do up our window Halloween style.
Suction cups are fine! I have used them many times to hold up Christmas lights on our window at Pop Century. I'll be doing the same thing this year at POR.

I used command hooks at AoA in 2013 and had no issue, going to try to use them again at pop this year because suction cups and I are not friends LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!