Photopass Status

glewis1123

<font color=blue>The Tag Fairy says hi to Glenda a
We leave tomorow night for DL - YIPPEE :banana:

Just wondering what the photopass status is?

Is it active throughout both parks and can you wait til you get home to access the pics online?

Are any of the ride photos on photopass?

thanks everyone

We leave tomorrow night also and I am also curious. And can you use the pass for both parks.

As of Nov 4th DL was still using the little pieces of paper for each photo. You then had to go to the photo center and stand in a really loooooong line to look at your pictures. Hopefully by the time you guys get there it will be different.

We didn't have any pictures taken at DCA so don't know about there...

DCA is using Photopass already. On Monday 11/6 there were many photographers in DL practicing but they were not yet taking guest pictures. It should be any day now.

We were at DL yesterday and they were doing Photopass at PFF (Princess Fantasy Faire) CM said they had just started. Don't know if it was throughout the park or not, that was the only pix we had taken.

Have a great time!

(By the way, we were excited to see that some of the xmas decorations are already up and the tree on Main Street was lit! :goodvibes )

glewis1123 said:
Is it active throughout both parks and can you wait til you get home to access the pics online?

Are any of the ride photos on photopass?

thanks everyone

Anyone know the answers to those questions? Sounds like it's going on in both parks now, but can you wait to view and purchase online after you get home?
What about the ride photos?

I got a photopass at Airels for the Disney Visa perk. She told me to keep the card and take it home..
There is no website written on it to look at the pictures though..

Doesn't matter to me. I got them that day as I had to use the free cupon at the park and not at home..

Did not see any photopass on Sunday the 5th at DL.

Dis Ohana said:
Anyone know the answers to those questions? Sounds like it's going on in both parks now, but can you wait to view and purchase online after you get home?
What about the ride photos?

Yes you can view them online (just like WDW). I didn't see any for the rides yet. When we were at WDW in Sept. the only ride that had PP was TestTrak and they had just started doing it then.

You have 30 days to view your pix and then 30 days to buy them. Net result is 60 days from first picture taken to last day to buy. I'm waiting until I get closer to the first 30 day limit since I know we will be going a few more times within that time period (next trip sch. for 11-22-06). I'm assuming that they will offer a CD of all pix (up to 300) for $99 just like they do at WDW.

Dizneydaz said:
Yes you can view them online (just like WDW). I didn't see any for the rides yet. When we were at WDW in Sept. the only ride that had PP was TestTrak and they had just started doing it then.

You have 30 days to view your pix and then 30 days to buy them. Net result is 60 days from first picture taken to last day to buy. I'm waiting until I get closer to the first 30 day limit since I know we will be going a few more times within that time period (next trip sch. for 11-22-06). I'm assuming that they will offer a CD of all pix (up to 300) for $99 just like they do at WDW.

I'm hoping that I can combine Photopass pictures from DL & WDW! We'll be at DL end of Nov. and WDW end of Dec. It looks like they're using the same website, and I saw a picture of the Photopass card which looked the same as at WDW, so I'm hoping to get one CD with pics from both trips. That would be great! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter