Photo sharing: Sony Alpha

DSC00024-X2.jpg

The banding looks like the complaint about the a9... guess the same issue with the a7rii....

Great shots here with those fancy cameras.:thumbsup2 I haven't been shooting much of anything lately. I kinda fell in a slum. I ended up selling most of my gear to fund my other hobby (wheeling). I've been setting up my JKU for off-roading and taking weekend trips here and there. I held on to my A6K so I think I'll be starting up again and hopefully get some decent shots to post here. My other issue is my old laptop that needs replacing but that will be down the road. My better half said we'll be divorced if I spend any more money.

Jeepin' by Harry Shields, on Flickr

Bad news for anyone who likes long reach telephotos and doesn't want to be tempted to spend money...the new FE100-400mm GM OSS lens DOESN'T suck. In fact, it's quite sharp and lovely! A few shots on my A6300 around the wetlands yesterday:
original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

very nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter