Photo Package

jendon1997

<font color=red>Been there. Done that. Going Back!
I heard on here before about a photo package that could be purchased through Shutters. I can't find info now, and am curious how this works. Any input is helpful. Thanks!!

They have several packages. The one we got was 10 - 6 X 8's. That was $84.95. They are normally 9.95 each. For us that was plenty of pictures. Had my littlest one been smiling more, we probably would have needed a bigger package. They had packages for 15 & 20 smaller pics also, but I don't remember the price of them. If you do get the smaller package, you can upgrade to a larger one. Just keep your receipt. The 8 X 10's are $19.95 each. Towards the end of the cruise, they had a special for that too - like buy so many get a free gift.

Rumor - If you wait until debarkation day (AND just before closing - I think at 8:30 or 9:00 A.M.) they discount 50%. Cannot confirm this because we chickened out and bought at 7:00 A.M. after they opened the last day.

Hint - Visit Shutters each day and collect your photos (they are scattered all over in the racks by "event" initially) and stack them together in one spot on the racks during your cruise. At the end, they'll be easier find (may not be in the same spot, but will be together in the same stack). Should make it easier to examine which ones to purchase and which to discard.

Hi!

We found that our stacked photos got moved and sometimes even disappeared. If you have a package, though, you can exchange photos. So, pick up the ones you think you might want and exchange throughout the cruise if you see something you like better....

On a 7-day cruise I can only imagine how much money I will spend at Shutters!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter