Photo Bucket Issues?

Lady Boadicea

The Princess Of Quite Alot
Hi, photo bucket seems to be having major issues. When I am logged in I can see the download options on my own items but if I click on another designers link the download button does not appear at all. I thought maybe it was their settings so I logged out and tried clicking on my links and I still do not get the download option. If you save the item by right clicking you do not get the full size. I went to the photo bucket help site and followed the directions, cleared the cache, upgrade chrome, etc, etc, but that did not work. This has been going on for several days now, I was hoping it would be resolved but it is still an issue. I am thinking I might need to find another storage site as people will not be able to download their items after I create them. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Hi Hon
When I log into my account I am able to download the images in my photobucket.
(There is a download button).
When I log out I can't find a download button.
Hopefully this issue can be solved soon. I will send an email and let you know if I hear anything back.
Hugs Mel

Thanks Mel! I have put in a help request so hopefully they will be looking into this. From the forum site it appears ppl starting having issues on 6/15.
Hugs,
Roxie

I am thinking of opening a free flickr account to upload my completed items so ppl can pick up their items. In the meantime I hope photo bucket will resolve their issues as I have a paid account and it is frustrating to pay for a service and not get what you paid for :(

Question?
By posting images on Photobucket for people here (On the creative DIS boards) is this considered:
image linking or 3rd party image hosting.(as in blog or forum).
If so Photobucket has updated it terms of service as of June 2017 which no longer allows this
for free accounts.
http://photobucket.com/terms

Last edited:
Very disappointing that photobucket changed their terms during a paid year subscription but that must be the issue because I have the lowest paid subscription and I am not about to pay $500 a year so I have started using the free flickr for the pick up of my items and it seems to be working well.

Hi Roxie,,well I got my answer
when I have a bit more time I am going to have a look at the free flickr,, because the reply I received (email) suggested $500.00 for me.
I have removed everything from Photobucket except my Dis Coupons.
I may take a break from DISigning until I can figure this out.
Best wishes to you
Hugs Mel

ryan1_zpsyga6t61n.jpg

Last edited:

Hi Mel :) I am thinking of taking a quick break too because I have so many samples it will take me a long time to transfer them all over and I am not sure if they will all fit with the free space we are allowed on Flickr so I might have to condense. If you have any questions about flickr let me know and I will try to help, there is also a flickr forum which I used for help when trying to set up my account :)
Hugs,
Roxie

Ok,,,just thinking out loud here
I have been thinking about this.......
I can not post the images(designs) here on my thread (DIS Boards) BUT I think can post(upload) them in my Photobucket for people to pick up. I will have to make an album for each person to download instead of posting them individually. I will need to make a small album of all of the coupons I offer (watermarked) and people will have to visit Photobucket to get an idea,. This may work for me but for DISigners making a variety of things for people it will take alot of reorganizing and time.
Hmmmm more thought on this is needed......................
I did try looking at Free Flickr but got overwhelmed 5 minutes in,,,,,,,I will give it another look though.
Hugs Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter