Philarmagic to Bolster DCA?

Sarangel

<font color=red><font color=navy>Rumor has it ...<
Also from Animation Animagic:
Mickey's PhillharMagic (at California Adventure?)! I got some new tidbits on this project - a new 3D extravaganza to be open at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom in 2003 and the upcoming Hong Kong Disneyland. First is that some people are very excited about the results. The classic characters have new life been animated in 3D/CGI. One_curious info is that Disney is studing plans to bring "Mickey's PhillharMagic" for the Hollywood Pictures Backlot area to improve "Disney's California Adventure" theme park. No official info but is supposedly in consideration.
We all know they're desperate, but this seems extreme. I mean, they haven't even opened it in Florida yet, besides, where would they put it? In the It's Tough to Be A Bug theatre?

Sarangel

You know, I think that three 3-D movies plus the California movie would really make DCA a good park.

DR

You know, if there was one glaring hole in the line-up of attractions at California Adventure, it was a shortage of films.

I'm glad to see that Disney is once again thinking "outside the box" by cloning another 3-D "film experince" from Florida to showcase all that is wonderful, unique and exciting about California.

mean, they haven't even opened it in Florida yet, besides, where would they put it? In the It's Tough to Be A Bug theatre?

It wouldn't be that hard to put it in the Bug Theater. I've heard that that building was designed so that it could be "moved" into Hollywood Backlot if that was desirable.

More likely, however, I'd see it replacing Muppets.

Philarmagic is going to MK in Fantasyland where the Legend of the Lion King and the Mickey Mouse Revue were.

Lisa:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter