PET pic of the day at the Fort and at home.

Just loved ALL the pet pics! I'll post some myself when I figure out the complicated way to post pics on here, geesh.

DebbieT11 - Your Bucky, Border Collie is a twin to my Annie!! On July 13 my Annie had a stroke & is now all well in God's Garden. She was my baby & I miss her so much. Was such a wonderful & a smart little girl. Thank goodness I have lots of picture of my Annie. She was a rescue. Thank you for sharing Bucky's picture with us.

102_0074-jpg.143288

Thanks. It's our 120 pound LAP dog. I'd say he's a gentle giant, but he's more like a lumbering oaf! :)

We love him just the same though.

debbieT11, Your baby looks like my Annie. Annie went over the bridge to Jesus Kingdom on 7/13/15. She had a stroke & did not pull out of it. I have cried until I have no more tears. She was my baby & smarter than I could ever be. Really do miss her! She loved to go Bye Bye. Was a great big sister she was to our Aussie, Susie. Give Bucky a hug from me, please

We took a blanket and fitted it to the dash area, put velcro on the edges and put them on the hard parts of the dash near the windshield. Works great for them. The dash is a huge piece of smooth vinyl. We had to put something on it to keep the pooches from scratching and puncturing it. Its their favorite place to ride.

225 days till we are back at WDW..............

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!