"Permanent" FASTPASS?

vickivale

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,
When I was recently at Disney, I heard a rumor from a Cast Member that Disney has been considering offering a "permanent" FASTPASS of some type. It would allow you to FASTPASS every single ride that offered FASTPASS, without the one-pass-at-a-time restrictions. Anyone heard this? Because sign us up!

Cheers,
Vicki

Hi everyone,
When I was recently at Disney, I heard a rumor from a Cast Member that Disney has been considering offering a "permanent" FASTPASS of some type. It would allow you to FASTPASS every single ride that offered FASTPASS, without the one-pass-at-a-time restrictions. Anyone heard this? Because sign us up!

Cheers,
Vicki

Yeah, you and everyone else -- which is why that ain't gonna happen.

The day this happens is the day anyone who is a repeat visitor gets shafted and angry. This is essentially the model Universal uses, you pay/stay at a hotel with a package and are given their front of the line pass which is good your entire stay. If Disney makes fastpass like that, a pay to use system where you can do whatever, initially it'd be the worst thing response wise, but honestly, I think I'd rather have that than the strict enforcement of the hour time slot..... so many possibilities going on with fastpass lately.

This will be one of the benefits when they implant a microchip in you instead of the KTTW.

Anyways, is likely just a corruption of existing X-Pass rumors...which themselves could be corrupted.

Next up should be that Deluxe guests will get to just stay on the ride and keep riding over and over again...

Quick, post this everywhere: I heard from Doconeill that Deluxe guests will get to just stay on the ride and keep riding over and over again.

So Deluxe guests get to stay on the rides as long as we want! Cool! I'll be sure to remind the CMs when they ask why I'm not getting off TSM.

And here I thought I'd need to stay CL in order to get this treatment.

<tweeting now and copying to all the Deluxe level resort threads>

So Deluxe guests get to stay on the rides as long as we want! Cool! I'll be sure to remind the CMs when they ask why I'm not getting off TSM.

Sorry, I was just informed that on the eve of rolling this out, the decided to rework the concept, and now only people who attend the all new Adventurers Club in Beastly Kingdomme at AK will get unlimited ride passes.

I heard the boarding platform for TSM will wrap around the deluxe resorts balconies and you will just step out your window into the car.

If you are CL, they feed you in the car on the way to the ride.:thumbsup2

Silly rumor. Actually, it has been confirmed by five bus drivers and 3 CMs, all deluxe hotel quests and DVC members get into the parks free. The first 50 at each park get 50 Disney dollars. Honest!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter