• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

perks of guest of honor badge. . .

On our last trip I bought GOH badges for my 3 DS's and my DNiece.

We had no problems having them engraved with Johnny & Annie on them (even though their "real" names are John & Ann).

I guess that these are considered variations not nicknames.

I'm sure that it would have been different if we had asked to have them engraved to say Patch, J-Monster, Banana, and Bug instead of the more conventional Patrick, Johnny, annie and Shane

:jester: LOL:jester:

Bottom Line, though, the kids all loved the personal attention they got when CMs and characters called them by name.

It's well worth the $.

NOTE OF WARNING;) If you wear a GOH badge and you're an adult, be aware that you may be stopped several times by Disney newbies asking you bizarre questions such as "Where is the restroom?" "Can you tell me when the next parade starts?" "Where is Space Mountain?" In other words, you will be mistaken for a Disney Cast Member, strange as it sounds. It never fails, every time I wear my GOH badge, somebody invariably comes over and asks questions, thinking I'm an employee. LOL!!! This last time, I decided NOT to wear the badge, and would you believe it? Someone stopped me anyway, --because I was wearing the lanyard with collectible pins!!!! And yes, you also will be picked out by the real CM's and they will startle you by calling you by name!!! So, you've been warned.:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter