People really seem to likey my DVC Dooney!

SL6827

DIS Veteran
I am getting so many compliments on my DVC Dooney here lately. Some know it is actually a Dooney, others just like the Mickey on it. I don't volunteer the info about it being a Dooney, but I do tell people that are unfamiliar with it that it is my DVC bag.

I’m hoping to check out the mail carrier one in August. Don’t usually splurge on bags, but my current crossbody is fourteen years old. I might just be able to justify the purchase if the bag is good. Where do they sell them onsite?

I've had mine for a while. It's a great size, especially for travel, and I get a lot of compliments, too!

It got noticed yesterday at a Walmart in Alabama, at a Hampton Inn in North Carolina this past Thursday and in Chattanooga, TN at a bakery. I wasn't expecting so many compliments. I may have to get myself one for Fall/Winter as well. May have to sell my kid there in the picture with Stitch, but you know, you gotta do what you gotta do. LoL!!

I have to constantly force myself NOT to buy a DVC Dooney! :laughing:

I have a leather Mickey and Minnie “Lovebirds” Dooney and absolutely love it and get so many compliments on it.

I keep thinking of buying one, too. Which one do you guys have and how do you use it? (Everyday, parks, other travel....)

I have the little crossbody pouchette. I use it all the time. It is small and doesn't hold a lot but is just enough. The bigger the bag I have, the more I fill it and then my shoulder and back will hurt from lugging all that. So this little guy is perfect. Holds all the essentials. Can carry in the parks...only when I KNOW the bag check lines will be short.

I have a few of the Disney Dooneys, and I get compliments all the time! One time, I even got a compliment from an older gentleman who knew enough to ask if it was, in fact, a Dooney! lol

I had one and sold it. Just too big and bulky for me. It had colorful Mickey balloons on it. That small one is tempting, though.

I’m hoping to check out the mail carrier one in August. Don’t usually splurge on bags, but my current crossbody is fourteen years old. I might just be able to justify the purchase if the bag is good. Where do they sell them onsite?
Kudos to you for longevity with your bag. I haven't made it that long with any, but I did just trade in my 2014 Mickey bag for a different brand. I really wanted the Dooney, but also couldn't justify the cost. For one thing, I would be more worried about losing the bag than losing the valuables inside it! I think it would be too stressful. BUT maybe someday...I really do like the Coach Mickey bags too!

Kudos to you for longevity with your bag. I haven't made it that long with any, but I did just trade in my 2014 Mickey bag for a different brand. I really wanted the Dooney, but also couldn't justify the cost. For one thing, I would be more worried about losing the bag than losing the valuables inside it! I think it would be too stressful. BUT maybe someday...I really do like the Coach Mickey bags too!
I never bought the bag! It just didn’t have the functionality of my current cross body. I’ll keep looking.

I have the tote bag. It is cute, but the straps drive me a little batty; they are stiff and don’t lie as flat as I would like. Very roomy. I do get a lot of compliments though! :goodvibes

My mom got a Disneyland Dooney bag for their Diamond Anniversary in 2015 and it’s a lovely shade of blue. That draws a lot of attention too.

I have disney themed D&B, but don’t use in the parks. I’m told fanny packs are now back in, have a trusty Everest one that can hold nearly as much as a small backpack with careful planning.

FYI They’ve had various patterns/styles @ the disney character outlets at least twice this year when i stopped by to shop. Mgr indicated you usually have to get there when they open as they fly off the shelves (resellers sigh).

I wanted to like the DVC bag, but just not a fan of the binocular logo’d MM. I was surprised to see the special member ears that are coming out in same vein.:confused3

My fav pattern (so far) is the darker shade HM pattern.:hmghost:Do wish i had jumped on the older purple bag.

To each his own, enjoy!

I have disney themed D&B, but don’t use in the parks. I’m told fanny packs are now back in, have a trusty Everest one that can hold nearly as much as a small backpack with careful planning.

FYI They’ve had various patterns/styles @ the disney character outlets at least twice this year when i stopped by to shop. Mgr indicated you usually have to get there when they open as they fly off the shelves (resellers sigh).

I wanted to like the DVC bag, but just not a fan of the binocular logo’d MM. I was surprised to see the special member ears that are coming out in same vein.:confused3

My fav pattern (so far) is the darker shade HM pattern.:hmghost:Do wish i had jumped on the older purple bag.

To each his own, enjoy!

Have the 25 DVC. Love the Haunted Mansion but not enough to pay the big $$ for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter