• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pb

sweetheart2576

Disney Fanatic
I have read that some of the hotels may (not definite) give kids things at checkin. I think I read some getting buckets and shovel, do all the resorts do this? Is this what they usually give? TYIA

I think all 3 of the hotels do this - part of the Loews Kids' program. DD got some cute stuff at HRH last summer when we went. We arrived on 7/3 (I think) and several of the things were July 4th-themed. I'm hoping DD and DNiece will get something at PBH next month as well...

I seen them give things out but I never got anything.They where all out when I asked.

Thanks for the information. If they give something that is great if not that's okay too, but was just curious after i read some things on this.

Any specific room requests that are close to the docks? Never seen this resort and I don't know what the layout is. OK, I Found a map, looks like the west wing is the area i would prefer to have a room in. Is there garden view rooms in this area? TYIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter