PB or RP??

antmaril

DIS Veteran
Would like your opinion please on what I should do? Obviously, no one has stayed at RP yet, so we won't have first hand info. Here's my problem. I have reservations over Labor Day weekend at Portofino Bay for $180 (Deluxe Poolview Ent. Rate). I checked RP this morning and can get a poolview room for $109. It's very tempting -- that is a lot of $$. I realize the room at RP will be smaller. I can live with that. RP sounds pretty nice and I'm very tempted to make the change. We stayed at HRH last year. Went over to PB and thought it was lovely. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks!

I think the question you have to ask yourself is how much time are you going to spend in your room or at the hotel. We just stayed at HRH and between the parks and Citywalk we didn't spend much time in the room or at the hotel.

Funny, I was faced with that exact decision today! After thinking it over, I booked RP. Since pool hopping is allowed, we may go over to PB one afternoon to swim and soak up the ambiance. The extra $$ will cover breakfast and lunch for us, so it seemed worth it. Good luck with your decision!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter