Paying to park twice if you go to Seaworld & Aquatica?

CoachZ

Mouseketeer
If we go to Seaworld & Aquatica on the same day do we have to pay for parking at each park? Or if I save my parking ticket from one would it be valid to park at the other as long as it is the same day?

If we go to Seaworld & Aquatica on the same day do we have to pay for parking at each park? Or if I save my parking ticket from one would it be valid to park at the other as long as it is the same day?

I am not sure of the answer to your question but it is definitely possible that you would have to pay twice.

Might be worth considering parking your car at Sea World and walking to Aquatica...we have had issues with getting out of the Aquatica parking lot at the end of the day.

In my experience, (we went last July) We did NOT have to pay to park twice. We just showed our receipt from Aquatica and were able to get into Sea World with no issues.

In my experience, (we went last July) We did NOT have to pay to park twice. We just showed our receipt from Aquatica and were able to get into Sea World with no issues.

Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!