Paying for room upgrade?

Bchamp

Mouseketeer
We have a standard garden room booked. In the event that there are no rooms available for our "loews" upgrade, can we pay to upgrade to a deluxe and if so, does anyone know how much more? Would they charge the difference in room costs?
I am going to try for the $35.00 suite upgrade, but in the event that all those are gone, do I have any other choice besides getting a rollaway and being cramped? We have me, hubby, our 2 boys 3 and 11, and a 11 yr old friend. HRH has told me that I must have a rollaway with 3 kids but I am just trying to figure out the most practical way to make everyone comfortable
any suggestions??
Thanks in advance

When I made my ressies for HRH (3 nights) and PBH (3 nights), the woman told me that we don't have to have the rollaway bed. I told her my daughters are 14, 16 & 21. They are all skinny, and I think they can fit in a queen bed. She told me that if I change my mind and decide that I want the rollaway, just let them know when we check in. But she said the rollaway is not required. I did have to pay an extra $25 a night for my oldest, because she is over 18.

I am staying at RP and HRH and have 3 kids. I asked them if it was ok for me to bring a sleeping bag instead of the roll-away and they said that would be fine. I thought I would try that and if it doesn't work very good then I will go ahead and get the roll-away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter