Paying for campsite

Lory

Mouseketeer
I read that you dont need to leave your vehicle when you check in with your travel trailer at Fort Wilderness. So I was wondering when do you pay in full for your site? I put the deposit on credit card but when and how do you pay the balance? Never stayed onsite before so dont know how it works.

Thank you

They have a drive-up check-in for campers, so you don't have to get out. The people in the cabins go inside the Outpost to check-in.

Hope this helps!

Another option is to pay a bit each month before you leave! :) Made saving for the trip a lot easier! (It was also nice to get mail from Disney every month! :p )

On our reservation confirmation, it says we need to pay the remaining amount 30 days before our arrival. We paid whatever we could each month & then when we were able, we paid off the remainder (just last week wooo hoooo!) We are going in November! In the drive up area we just pulled up to the door, got out, & ran inside to check-in. We were the 1st & only ones there at the time. Check your reservation confirmation to see when the balance is due...like I said our's said it was due 30 days prior to our arrival!

:wave:

If you made your reservations through the Disney Club, you will have to pay in advance. If you just called and made your reservations through the reservation number, the balance is due at check in. :D

My reservations were made online & not through the Disney Club & we had to have it paid for 30 days prior to arrival.... best advice I can think of is to call them & ask!

:wave:

Our ressies were made via phone and we were supposed to pay them in full before we got there too. I don't remember specific time however. We just mailed our payment in full last week for our Aug vacation. Haven't mailed anything but deposit for Jan vacation. If I ffind my ressie I'll double check the payoff info .

Where can we rent a pop up camper for a reasonable amount?? We have a tent but the closer we get to going, we are thinking maybe we need a camper! Any ideas??

Hi all,

The difference in ressies is that
one is with the Disney Travel Co.
and the other is with central
reservations(CRO). They each
have different payment requirements.

It is best to go with CRO if possible
because they are the ones with the
5 day cancel and the pay when you
get there policy. The travel co has the
30 prepayment and different cancel
policy.

If you call the 407-WDISNEY number
you can get either one, just ask the
operator which one they are with.
Also, some operators can do both
so tell them which one you want
your ressies in.

I think all online ressies are done
thru the travel co. and some
discounts (disney club,etc.) are
also done by the travel co. only.
So just ask when you are talking
to them.

For the OP here is a picture of
the reception outpost .

I hope this helps

Hi,

Welcome to the DIS Karen White.
I don't know of any places to rent
a pop up. You could call some local
RV dealerships and ask them.

Also, you might get more replies
if you post this as a new thread
instead of a reply. Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter