Pat's Invites, More Invites and Other Designs Request thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope your shoulder is healing! When you get time, Can I please get 2 images?
Elsa image with the name Kaylie
Sophia image with the name Kaylie
Thanks! Get better soon!

Hi pat , I understand you had a shoulder issue,, hope all is healed.. When you have time, I had requested a welcome letter for our Chicago trio to see disney on ice, Frozen on feb 7 th in Chicago. If the welcome letter could include the train ride, and spending time with family.. Address the four letters to
Maverick, Sedrick, Madilynn, and Owan. Thanks again for all your hard work, and stay healthy
Gramma 4

Just hoping you had a Very Merry Mickey Christmas, Pat, and that you're feeling better! You haven't been around, and that makes me wonder if you're still feeling bad. I sure hope not. Anyway, I hope it was great, and I hope you have a wonderful New Year as well!

Hi Pat. I'm sorry to hear about your shoulder. My sweet momma had shoulder surgery a while back and I know that it was painful for her (and she's quite a toughie!). I have written you down to say some extra prayers for you for a swift and peaceful recovery.

If your health allows at some point, I would like to request the following invites. If not, I completely understand!!

-WDW Invitation Letter addressed to Finn (boy/age 7) (anything Star Wars)

-WDW Invitation Letter addressed to Maggie (girl/age 4) (anything Princess)

-BBB Invite (Maggie) - February 1st 11:00am

-Goodbye Letter (Finn) (anything Star Wars)

-Goodbye Letter (Maggie) (anything Princess)

Thank you Pat! As always, I appreciate all of your time and help!!
Ashley

Good day ! I hope your shoulder is getting better ! If you feel inclined I would love to have some designs personalized for our upcoming trip on Jan 31, 2015. My grandchildren's names are Leland, Landri and Lincoln. This is their second trip to WDW as we all went together last February.

Welcome letters to Walt Disney World, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom.

Reservation Letters for
Liberty Tree Tavern - Feb 1, 6:30 p.m.
Chef Mickey's - Feb 2, 6:35 p.m.
Biergarten Restaurant - Feb 3 6:30
Garden Grill - Feb 4 6:40 p.m.
Hoop-Dee-Doo - Feb 5 6:15 p.m.
Via Napoli - Feb 6 6:20 p.m.

I would also like an Elsa w/snowflake design for T-shirts with the names
Landri, Mommy and Grandma

Thank you for your time and talent !

Hi! Wondering if you could make me a few things?? :-)

1) pink Elsa head with the name Morgan
2) purple Anna head with the name Makenna
3) Olaf with the castle behind him with the name Michael (is there's anyway you could change the Orange background color? Maybe to blue?)

Thank you!!!!

Hello!!! I'm going to be surprising my daughter on her birthday in February with the news of our August WDW trip. On February 9 I can make her BBB appointment. I'm hoping to get one of your special BBB invites printed and framed wrap it up and give it to her February 15. My question is would you have time to make it if I got the exact time and date to you 1st thing Feb. 9?

Her name is Kaeleigh and I'm hoping for an August 9 appointment.

If that's not enough time I completely understand. I'm just trying to plan ahead. She is going to be so excited!!! Thank you:-)

Hello!!! I'm going to be surprising my daughter on her birthday in February with the news of our August WDW trip. On February 9 I can make her BBB appointment. I'm hoping to get one of your special BBB invites printed and framed wrap it up and give it to her February 15. My question is would you have time to make it if I got the exact time and date to you 1st thing Feb. 9? Her name is Kaeleigh and I'm hoping for an August 9 appointment. If that's not enough time I completely understand. I'm just trying to plan ahead. She is going to be so excited!!! Thank you:-)

I hope you are feeling better!!!! Don't worry about this request, I've got it figured out. Thank you :-)

Hello, I hope you are healing well ! When you have time I have a few requests :

1. 1st trip design : brady_bg. I need two of these for Hope and Reese

2. Invite for Chef Mickeys : CKD_CM : Dinner : May 3rd @ 6:20 pm for Gladfelter Family

3. Invite for Garden Grill : GG_CA123 : Dinner : May 5th @ 6:30 for Gladfelter Family

4. Invite for Play and Dine and Hollywood and Vine : bowen1 (pink one) : Lunch :

May 4th @ 12:30 for Gladfelter Family

Thank You So Much

Not sure when or if you will be back at this, pray your shoulder is healing. Thanks for all you do for everyone. I actually found you when I did a search on making my own Epcot passport. I found your original one, it will save me so much work thanks.

If you are back I would love to get some things for our trip coming up February 17, 2015, please.

Akerhus Princess Dinner invite for Sheridan: February 22 at 6:40

My First trip to Disney World 2015
Sheridan
Liam

My 2nd trip to Disney World 2015
Dan
Jocelyn

Thanks again
Jocelyn

I have a couple of invites I would like for you to designs.

1. Crystal Palace Pooh Breakfast- Dear Julianna and Family
July 28, 2015 @ 8:00 am
2. Cinderella's Royal Table- Dear Frankie and Family
July 28, 2015 @12:55 pm
3. Be Our Guest- Dear Julianna and Ward Family
July 28, 2015 @7:15 pm
4. Princess Storybook Akershus- Dear Angelina and Family
July 29, 2015 @8:15 am
5. Donald Breakfast Safari-Tusker House- Dear Will and Family
July 30, 2015 @ 8:00 am
6. Best Friends Breakfast-Ohana- Dear Angelina and Family
July 31, 2015 @9:00 am

Hello fellow Disers
The last message Pat posted was in Dec 2015
Here is the Post

Quote "Hi everyone

Sorry I went missing... had a shoulder issue that prevented me from doing just about anything. the muscles and tendons had been "overworked", meaning carrying too much and too heavy mail for too long) my shoulder was taped up twice so could not move it much. atleast not enough to work on designs...
still getting physiotherapy, so slowly getting better..a bit better everyday..

So sorry to the people I have disappointed by not creating their invites on time...

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..........
Please wait for Pat to return before loading up her thread with requests.
I am sure she would love to be DISigning but can not at this time.
I have recently suffered a left rotator cuff injury and I know how difficult it is to try and DISign using one hand/arm, I know the doctor told me it can take months for it to heal.
Our thoughts and best wishes are with you Pat
Take your time, and heal well sweetie.
BIG soft hugs
Mel

Last edited:
Hi Pat,
We love your designs. They make getting ready for our trip so enjoyable.
We are attending the Mickey Not So Scary Halloween party.
We would like to request a halloween invite to leave in the room for our kids.
Could we have the Orange MNSSHP invite with Minnie and Mickey at the bottom, with The Karp Family written in the black bat at the top.
Thank you in advance!!!

Hi Pat,
We love your designs. They make getting ready for our trip so enjoyable.
We are attending the Mickey Not So Scary Halloween party.
We would like to request a halloween invite to leave in the room for our kids.
Could we have the Orange MNSSHP invite with Minnie and Mickey at the bottom, with The Karp Family written in the black bat at the top.
Thank you in advance!!!

See post above your request
Hugs Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter