Passport book

Y2KMOM

Earning My Ears
Has anyone purchased or seen the passport cruise book (Passporter's Field Guide to the Disney Cruise Line and Its Caribbean Ports of Call: The Take-Along Travel Guide and Planner)
? I was WONDERing (no pun intended) if it is worth having. Thanks!

I have purchased the Passporter's Field Guide to the Disney Line. It's a great book with a lot of information. It's a "must have" for anyone planning a Disney Cruise.

I've been wondering about this book since I first saw it mentioned here.
Is it worth it for a 'seasoned' :rolleyes: WDW visitor and 2x DCL cruiser to purchase? Is there that much more that can be of help over & above parks/ship experience & these boards???

Thanx all!

I just purchased it..the information is excellent. I found it at our local Books a Million, but any book store should have it, or you can order it online from them directly. Passporter.com

It is about $17 and worth it, I think. I have read it about five times already. I had already been on one Disney cruise, but I still think it has helped as I prepare for #2.

I am ordering it from Amazon for $11.87. They have free shipping if you spend $25.

Thanks for all the info.

I have the book, Its great. I have been on DCL before and we are going in Oct. This book has great facts, however if you read this board and other related to DCL you can get the same info.
To have something in your hands, to read anytime this is the book.
Thats is why I got the book

I just got mine yesterday. I bought it used on Amazon for about $9 plus shipping. It was in perfect condition and I read most of it today. Very informative!

I think it's worth it even for one who is well versed in DCL. I bought mine for about $11 with free shipping on buy.com.

I love this book and the original Passporter book too. I got them both from Amazon.com since they had free shipping. I think they are both totally worth the money. Very informative.

I swear by Passporters, and I have been to WDW numerous times and on DCL twice so far. I've had the deluxe version since it came out, and to me that is where the benefits of the Passporter shine.

For each trip, I only have to reorder the "guts", including fresh pockets. The binder-style means that I can put in or take out as many pockets as I need for that trip, as well as pages. I can keep receipts and things like that all in one place. And the best part, especially as often as things change, I can go to the Passporter site and download any updates in a format where all I have to do is punch holes in the pages and put them into the binder. Love it, love it, love it!!

Mine -- currently with the DCL guide in it -- is always with me. :)

-gina-

We are planning a trip in April '04--should I buy the Passport (2003) or wait and get the 2004 edition?

Thanks!:D

The wonderful thing about this book is that if you register it on their site you can get updates to add to your book. That makes it always up to date. I strongly recommend the binder one. I wish I would have gotten that one.

Does the binder Passporter have info about the cruise line too? Or do I need to buy the cruise passporter too? Also...is there info about other Orlando attractions like Universal?

We are doing WDW, Universal (which we have already done before) and taking our first cruise. I mainly have questions about the cruise line and ports, etc.

I am thinking about the binder one...I just don't want to have multiple books!

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter